Friday 12 August 2011

Me, as a 'Libran'.....

Friends….Do you know me?
What is my name?
My name is Rimzim Anand.
What is my Date of Birth? Come on atleast my facebook friends should know it…?
No..? OK…. J Its 22nd October….. mmm…. year is a well kept secret, so let it be.

It concludes that I am a Libran. I read somewhere that “Librans are great lovers of beauty, grace and harmony. They strive for justice and are always weighing all sides of problem.” Lets see how….

Librans can talk your ear off, yet they are wonderfully flattering good listeners when you need an audience. Did I say Talkative? Well… I am a bit shy and talk only when I am happy, only when I am hurt, only when I am puzzled, only when I am excited… and definitely when I am pulling someone’s leg. I love to describe things with a “personal touch”. When it comes to listening I am sometimes like a confession box where you can dump your deepest secrets and be assured that they will never come out because Librans are super trustworthy and honest.

Though Grey color is the symbol of disruption and uneasiness; and I personally don’t like this color but Librans have a surplus amount of grey matter when it comes to intelligence. Librans have an amazing power of analysis for solving serious problems, and to concentrate on deep subjects. Be it any subject, give them a slightest possibility to debate and they will show their wits. For me, experimentation and innovation must be integral in my life and ways; once lost, I don’t find it attractive anymore.

Librans are peacemakers. They have the ability to smooth everyone’s ruffled feathers around. Librans are good natured and pleasant. A calm smile is the signature expression of most of the Librans. Librans hate to be rude, show-offs, and impatient. They never behave unjustified. For me, if I am happy, others should get an ample share of it; but if I am low, there is no fault of them to suffer whatever they are not intended for.

The Libra bird needs lots of fine feathers for her luxurious nest. A Libran is a lover of all that's good and clean and lovely. My room, wardrobe and workspace at NMX show my interest. Librans love good food, colors, soft light, smooth music, interesting conversation, energetic and expressive people (the reason I am here in toastmasters club). Being a lady, it has extended to matching eyeliners and lip glosses and more than three dozen nail paints arranged neatly according to their shades. No matter how bad or busy the day is, I never forget to flaunt a matching watch from among nearly a dozen of them. Recently bought my 10th one…But…Librans are never show-offs J
Similar to most Librans, the smell of a book is the scent of calmness for me. Love for nature and animals, photography, travelling, handicrafts, cooking, etc. is an exhaustive list of my stress busters and interests that keep me multitasking.

When it comes to work, Librans strike a perfect balance by being equally hard working and lazy. For days, weeks or months, Librans can be too busy to play. Suddenly, they'll plop down into a chair doing nothing, for may be a long time and again indulge in work with a great vigor, keeping a miraculous balance. It annoy me very much when I see a deadline is reaching and still I am not able to convince myself to work; but at the end everything falls into place and I promise to myself to not repeat it again. But that day is yet to come… J

Libran can weep with overflowing sentiments, turns sharply sarcastic, and then be as bright and cheerful as the first robin in spring. Yes…though they seem very calm and composed but a balancing scale in their mind keeps on struggling for equilibrium to make every thing around “perfect”. The qualities of balanced, harmonious judgment, makes a Libran excellent strategist. Impatience is one quality most Librans can't stand. Librans need harmony everywhere the reason behind; they can not work or live alone.

I feel proud that I am “Justifying” these lovely qualities. Though sometimes I feel that my friends and family are finding me a bit unpredictable but it’s something about that balancing scale I can’t help. J

No comments:

Post a Comment